Complaint, Compliment & Concern Form

Royal Primary Care is always looking for ways to improve the services we provide to you. To do this effectively, we needs to know what you think about the service you receive. Tell us what we did great, what we could do better and where we don’t meet your expectations. Only by listening to you can we continue to build and improve the services we offer. COMPLAINING ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE If you are acting as an advocate on behalf of someone else, the practice needs to know that you have their permission to do so. A note signed by the person concerned will be required, unless they are incapable of providing this due to illness or disability at which point we will undertake a ‘best interest’ decision and inform you of the outcome. You can upload a scan of a sign note using the upload link below. This will allow us to start looking at the complaint; however we will need the original consent note before we release any report. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not provide consent from the Person you are acting for we will not start investigating the Complaint until this is provided.

Last Updated: 05/11/2019

Your Details

Complaint, Compliment or Concern